A full overhaul of your shotgun covers the following items.
- Strip, clean, oil and regulate
- clean breech faces
- Check trigger pulls, ejectors and the safety mechanism
- Inspect bores and removeable chokes
- Check barrel/rib solder jointing
- Check gun action jointing
- Check mainsprings and firing pins
- Test fire after all work completed
Speak to Albert Rix for all requirements on 01502-719727 or email us on email@example.com
The above full service will cost £75
Any major repairs we will contact you to discuss the cost etc.
If you are not local you can simply visit your nearest Registered Firearms Dealer (RFD)with your shotgun and current certificate and ask him to call us and we will arrange delivery and the return and will inform you of the cost which should be very reasonable with the RFD service we have in place.