A classic design with the most modern technologies, the Lincoln Jubilee Prestige is characterized by an elegant and refined style. Features include long side plates, a slender profile and no screws. Beautiful case hardened side plates feature five gold plated subjects.
The Jubilee Prestige also features thin chequering, wooden recoil pad and Prince of Wales stock.
An appealing feature of the Jubilee Prestige is its exclusive construction based on four different action bodies for 12G, 16G, 20G and .410. We are proud to be one of the very few manufacturers in the world offering a 16G over and under using an action specifically designed for this size.
- Fine-pitch laser chequering
- Superior category walnut Prince if Wales stock, oil finishing
- Case hardened finish to the action
- Gold subjects on the action body and trigger guard
- Fret worked top lever
- Single selective trigger
- Long stroke selective ejectors
- Special three-alloyed steel barrels machined out of bored bars
- Internally chromed bore and chambers for improved lifespan and better distributed shot patterns
- Chequered and ventilated upper rib with anti-flare finishing
- Slender profile action body, scaled down for 16G, 20G and 28G (.410 uses the 28G action body)
- 12G and 20G models are steel shot proofed
- Barrel Length: 28”, 30” and 32” available
- Stock Length: 14 ½”
- Multi choke
- Weight: 3.2kg (12G), 2.9kg (20G)
- Packaged in a Lincoln hard case
- Covered by our three year warranty